My Absolute Favorite Sex Toy of All Time:
Meet Other Swingers: These are the two swinger social networking sites that I use personally and recommend.
- Life on the Swingset: Blogs, articles, and podcasts with varying viewpoints in all aspects of non-monogamy.
- Swingers Board: A message board where you can interact with other swingers on a variety of topics.
- Swinger Social Network Blog – Some really great articles here about many different aspects of swinging.
- OpenLove101: John and Jackie Melfi inform, educate, and provide conversation for those interested in a more open relationship.
Non-Swinger Blogs with a Sexual Twist:
- Sex is Fun the podcast
- Tastytrixie – Trixie is a personal friend I met while camming on iFriends.net in the late 90’s/early 2000’s. Trixie has her very own personality-driven porn empire. I LOVE reading her blog!
Every so often, I get an email from a couple who reads my blog and has started on their own adventure into non-monogamy. Some are even inspired to start sharing their experiences in their own blog.
Here are a few folks that I communicate with via email and have participated on this blog. If you enjoy reading the real-life stories of couples exploring non-mongamy, check them out. I’m sure they’d love to have you drop by. If you do, let them know Sabrina told you to Swing by. 😉 Get it?
- Beyond Our Bedroom – One couple’s journey to share their experiences in and out of their bedroom.
- Swinging That’s What S/He Said – Mercy and Blink share their adventures in swinging.
- My Adventurous Girlfriend – The sexy adventures of Ann.
Sites that Support This Blog:
Welcome to my Links page. These are a few of my favorite places to visit on the web. These are the sites I frequent or recommend for when you’re waiting for my next update. 😉 They’ll give you some insight into me as a whole person, which means not all the sites are sexual in nature. This page is dynamic and sites may be added/deleted as my internet browsing habits change. You will find some links that contain referral codes, and I may get some financial or other benefit if you click and/or join. But I promise you, these sites are here because I use, visit, and love them. The fact that they also provide referral benefits is just a bonus. So browse and let me know if you find a gem that ends up on your favorites list. KISSES!!
If you’d like to be included here, please reach out to me via email at email@example.com for details.